Friday, September 25, 2009

Would it kill you to care, As much as I did? If this is a test, I'm wasting my breath.

Hey there!
Today was a very very eventful today.
I went shopping for materials with Leo and Casper.
So tiring.
IT RAINED TODAY,
SUCH DEPRESSING WEATHER!
my feet were all wet by the time I got home :(
But other than that, my day was good.

Anyway,
So after I went out,
I went to go stick some pictures into my fashion book.
And I came across this bag:

I really really want it!
but it's like a brand called 'Coach Leatherwear'
And it's like $298!
So expensive.
So any ideas on where I can get this for a cheaper price?

OMGOMGOMGOM!
Today, I went into the CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
everything was so beautiful!
I ACTUALLY TOUCHED A CHANEL BAG! :)

Anyway, that was pretty much my day.

I really want this jacket!
I think I'm going to get it sometime soon.
It's $79.95 from Dotti.

Do you think it's worth it?


I also want this vest,
$89.95 from Sportsgirl.
So expensive! :(


Both of these are from Forever New :)
So pretty!
Left: $159.99
Right: $99.99
The other stuff like shoes and bags and stuff are on the website
So if you want to know,
Just go to www.forevernew.com.au

Anyway, sorry for the not-so-cool-nor-interesting post.
I'm just tired,
So i'm going to go nows.

Ciao.

xx

P.S; I love reading the comments that you guys leave.
They make my day :)
Bye, I will get back to your comments soon!
I look forward to reading them :)

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I love the forever new outfits, that dress is super cute!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!!
    Xoxo
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx