Sunday, September 13, 2009

You think you got me right where you want me, You think you've got the whole story.

Hey there :)
Before I start,
I'd like to say sorry again
for the not-so-interesting blog I posted yesterday.

Anyway, I worked again today,
So now I have 100 and something bucks to spend.

So I want new shoes.
But the shoes I want are too expensive.
And since I can't buy them,
I've decided that I'd steal some pictures of them :)

Enjoy :)



















Make a statement, wear thigh-high boots.



And here's 50 billion photos of shoes for you :)




















Anyway, I have work experience tomorrow..
So I should go to bed early,
otherwise I won't wake up.

See youuu :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!! LOLLOL!
    I LOVE SHOES!! HAHAHAHH!! CATHYS ON CAMP HAHA
    HOPE UR DOING WELL AND DRIVE WELL AND ARE YOU ON HOLIDAYS ALREADY??

    ReplyDelete

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx