Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just run with me through rows of speeding cars. The paper cuts, the cheating lovers. The coffee's never strong enough.

Today,
Mandee, Doan and I went to the City.
First of all.. I woke up when my train was like there.
So I missed that.
Poor Doan had to wait for the next train.
I'M SO SORRY DOAN ! :D

Anyway, Doan and I went op shopping down Smith St.
It was okay.
But I was moaning throughout the whole day
because I didn't want to go tutor afterward.

Anyway, I watched 500 days of Summer today.
IT WAS GOOD :D
It's so cute!! <3 Hms, I have nothing interesting to show you today but these:





I really want to make the dress on the right!
I'm doing DIY again tomorrow!
But at Lisa's house :D

Nights

xx

1 comment:

  1. 500 days of summer is good! I went to see it a few weeks ago and thought it was really funny. Love the dress on the bottom right, its really gorgeous.xo
    teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx