Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

Hay there!
So today was MY LAST DAY OF WORK EXPERIENCE :D
But today, I applied for a part-time job there.
And the manager said I would be able to work there! :)

Anyway, I'm tired of telling you about my day,
How was your day? :)

So yesterday, The Beautiful Life season premiere came out.
I watched it, and I love it :)
So here's some photos of Mischa Barton and her sexy clothes :P











































I'm so happy I can stay up late tonight :)
Goodbyeee!

xx

1 comment:

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx