Saturday, September 19, 2009

In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny. And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.

Hi.
I'm dead tired so here are some pictures.












Left: Whitney Port (From The Hills) - I love her :D











Sorry about the not-so-cool-post again.
But I will make it more interesting tomorrow.

On another note, some people have asked me where I get my post titles from,
I get them from songs I like.
If you want to know what it is, then google it
cause I can't be bothered spoon feeding you :D

Bye! :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. mandeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSeptember 19, 2009 at 6:59 AM

    Clearly your life needs more action so you can put that into your post C: go like, be a hero and save some damsel in distress somewhere :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recognize some of these pictures. teen vogue, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx