Sunday, December 20, 2009

Theme: Gaga

My week consists of Lady Gaga, Gaga, Lady, Rah Rah, Bad Romance, Pokerface, Paparazzi and much much more.

Okay, so other than waiting for Christmas to come (which is tomorrow :D) I've been listening to Lady Gaga's old and new songs. I've also been watching all her video clips on Youtube. Her videos are so different to other video clips. She makes the video stand out and stick in your mind. My favourite video clip would have to be her latest one, Bad Romance. The fact that it contains Alexander McQueen's new and bizarre shoes makes the video interesting. Combining Alexander McQueen and Gaga fashion would definitely stick in your mind.

For those of you that haven't seen her video, here it is:


Also, here is another twisted version of her new song. Even though this is live and not specially recorded with the effects of Photoshop and stuff, it still looks so good.


Even Miley Cyrus looks at Lady Gaga as an inspiration. She even changed the lyrics and choreography to her new song Party In The USA!


Okay, so the start of her song Paparazzi is quite awkward. But the outfits and such get better. Also, not many people are able to pull off black lipstick!


Her video Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is also another favourite. Only Gaga can pull off those extraordinary outfits. And I think red is a colour that really stands out.


Also, for many of those that don't know. Kate Voegele (the girl at the start of some of the videos) is such a great singer. She released her album as a part of the show One Tree Hill (good show). I advise you to check her out on Youtube or Myspace :)

Okay, I think by now you know that I love Lady Gaga.
She's probably in my top 10 favourite singers and fashion icons. For all of you that read up to here, thank you :) What's your favourite Gaga song? Comment below!

Anyway, that's it for now
Shall be back sometime soon

Have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday :)

Love always, Annie xx

12 comments:

  1. she's a bit quirky for my liking, but with those McQueen's on she is absolutely awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lady gaga too so much!! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that she wears clothes people wouldnt even conseder them as clothes.
    fashion icon for sure. ut I didnt quite like the paparazzi video :S
    bad romance just rocks :)
    merry christmas sweeeeeeeeeety :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Gaga is freaking awesome!!!
    She is far too cool for school.
    Bad Romance is a great video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LADY GAGA IS MY OBSESSION!!!!

    p.s. i am back to blogging so come and comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. love gaga <3 she's a genius! i was blogwalking and happened to find your lovely blog. nice to know you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie darling, sorry for my complete lack of blogging recently Uni got so busy before christmas. Anyway, I have so missed your posts and I love this one. Lady Gaga is fabulous, I really love her songs and she does have some amazing outfits! I hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year! xo
    teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fear not, Annie. I'm Gaga-obsessed too!

    XOXO
    Braffkins

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love lady gaga too! She is amazing and so original. great selection of her songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thank you featuring my IDOL! I just went to her concert!!! It was the best day of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im obsessed with lady gaga too. i think i fainted after the bad romance music vid came out!
    xx


    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. also totally following you!!! follow me too??
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there.
I'm really glad that you've visited my blog, and are looking at this message, either just about to comment or just reading this message and hitting the red 'x' button up the top.
Whichever one it is, I'm glad you've stopped by.
If you decide to leave a comment, then thank you!
And if you decide to follow or link me on your blog,
then please TELL ME, so I can do the same :)

Love Annie, xx